Women’s Probiotics with Cranberry Powder and D-Mannose are helpful in promoting Urinary and Vaginal Health as well as digestive and immune system health.
The combination of Cranberry Powder, D-Mannose, and targeted Probiotics and Prebiotics can provide powerful support of Urinary and Vaginal Health*:
- D-mannose is the active ingredient in cranberry juice and a naturally occurring substance that sticks to E. coli bacteria, the most common bacteria that causes urinary tract infections (UTIs).*
- A new study found D-mannose worked just as well as antibiotics for preventing recurrent (UTIs), with significantly fewer side effects.*
- D-mannose might also work by activating proteins in your body that play a key role in your body’s defense against UTIs
- Some studies suggest D-mannose may also play a useful role as a “prebiotic” by increasing the growth of good bacteria.
E.coli is the major player in causing urinary tract infections (UTI’s). More than 90 percent of UTIs are caused by Escherichia coli (E. coli), which is normally found in your intestinal tract. Problems only arise when this ordinary bacterium is present in high numbers in places where it shouldn’t be—like your urinary system.
When normal E. coli gets into your urinary tract and multiplies, you experience the usual signs and symptoms of a UTI:
- Burning with urination
- Frequent urges to urinate
- Lower abdominal pain or aching
- Blood in your urine (sometimes, but not always)
- Cloudy urine
Cranberry and D-Mannose both work by interlocking with many E.coli bacteria and flushes the E.coli out of your body and work better together than either one alone. The combination with probiotics can even further help keep E. coli bacteria in check.
Friendly bacteria are plentiful in a woman’s urinary tract and vagina where they help keep the proper balance of friendly and unfriendly bacteria. If the friendly bacteria are lacking, yeast and pathogenic bacteria can disrupt that delicate balance which can lead to infections.
The four probiotics strains and prebiotic fibers (Sunfiber & FOS) in FloraTummys were carefully selected to maintain the right flora balance in your urinary tract.
FloraTummys Women’s Probiotic contain 6 billion friendly bacteria including 4 Targeted Probiotic Strains, two types of Prebiotics and a proprietary blend of Cranberry Powder and D-Mannose for Urinary, Vaginal, Digestive, and Immune System Health.